he Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit cards or roll numbers for Class 10, 12 Board Examination 2019 to be conducted from February 15, 2019. The CBSE affiliated schools can now download the admit cards for regular and private candidates from the official website of the board, cbse.nic.in. The students who will be appearing in Board Exam 2019 can collect their roll numbers/ admit cards from their respective schools or institutions.
Here are the important instructions for students regarding CBSE Board Exam 2019 admit cards:
While collecting the admit cards from the school, students should check the details carefully. The CBSE admit card will consist of the following-
- School Principal’s signature
- Names of the subjects opted along with the correct subject code
- Student’s signature
- Student’s photograph
- Student’s personal information
Here are some other important instructions for students:
1. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre after 10 am.
2. Candidates should appear for the exam in school uniform and with school identity card along with the identity card issued by the school.
3. Candidates are not allowed to carry a mobile phone or any electronic items and all barred items to the exam centre.
4. Before appearing for the exam, candidates must read the amended rules for unfair practices.