DSSSB Admit Card 2019: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card for Tier 1 Exam for MSW, TA, Asst Planner and other posts. All such candidates who have applied for these posts can download their Examination Schedule from the website dsssbonline.nic.in.
The Examination for these posts will be conducted on 18 August 2019 on the various centers. Instructions regarding online computer based examination will be uploaded on DSSSB website later on.
Examination for Medical Social worker against Post code-18/14,Technical Assistant (Hindi) post code-200/2014, Swimming Life Guard Post code-205/2014,Private Secretary Post code-52/15. FITTER ELECTRICAL 2nd CLASS/ELECTRICAL DRIVER 2nd CLASS, Motorman, Electric Mistry, Pump driver/ Switchboard Operator post code 76/14 and Assistant Planner Post Code-94/14 will be conducted on 18 August 2019.
All candidates who have applied for these posts can download their admit card for the official website with providing their login credentials.
DSSSB Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssbonline.nic.in
- Go to the Generate Your e-Admit Card section and click First Tier Exam given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – Registration No, your post, Date of Birth.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.