New Delhi, April 10: The State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the MH CET law admit card 2019 for five year integrated law programmes. Candidates who wish to appear for the MH CET law 2019 for the aforementioned programmes need to download the admit card. The hall ticket for MH CET law 2019 will be available to only those candidates who have successfully completed the application process before the stipulated deadline.
MH CET law 2019 is scheduled to be held on April 21, 2019.
How to download MH CET law 2019 admit card
- Click on the official link (https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetllb5jan19/cloea_apr19/invalid_access.php)
- Enter your registered email ID and password or date of birth and roll number
- Take a printout of the admit card
- Affix the passport size colour photograph on the admit card same as the one used in the application form
- Retain the admit card till the admission process
About MH CET Law
MH CET Law, also known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law, is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, for admissions into the three year and five year LLB programmes. Candidates appearing for the exam will be competing for 15040 seats offered for five year integrated programme and 10060 seats offered for the three year LLB programme.